Workshop Assembly Engineer
Salary:Depending on experience
Our client is a UK Company dedicated to the manufacture of innovative, reliable andenvironmentally friendly ice machines selling direct to customers at competitive prices. Since 1986 they have been satisfying the ice demand of many UK ‘blue-chip’ Companies.Their mission is to retain this business whilst seeking further opportunities.
They are now looking for a Workshop Assembly Engineer to join their team.
- Carry out repairs and rebuilds
- Undertake the build of Ice Machines
- Undertake the testing of Ice Machines
- Undertake general maintenance duties to ensure a tidy and safe working environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Electro Mechanical Background is an advantage but FULL training will be given
- Strong work ethic
- Good teamworking skills
- Able to work under own initiative
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Workshop Assembly Engineer, Engineering roles, Assembly Roles, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Workshop roles, Workshop, Workshop Engineer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org