Window / Conservatory Fitters
Our client is a well-established double glazing installer that specialises in fitting windows, doors and conservatories.A forward thinking modern organisation that continues to grow offering quality products with a first class service.
Job Type: Employed or Self Employed
Location: Bristol& surrounding areas
Salary and Benefits: Pay relevant to experience. Vehicle Provided.
Domestic installations – Experience not essential
Due to their continued success and growth over the years, our client is currently looking for Window/Conservatory Fitters to join the team. Training will be provided where necessary.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Removing old windows and doors with hand and power tools.
- Measuring up the space for new windows or doors.
- Fixing units in place, making sure they’re level and secure.
- Sealing fittings to make them weather tight.
- Clearing away leftover materials.
- Fitting PVCU windows, doors and conservatories.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent attention to detail and a pro-active problem solving.
- Work well on own initiative.
- Ensuring highest quality standards.
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads.
- Driving license required.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:Window Installation, Window Installer, Window Fitter, Glazier, Conservatory Installation, Conservatory Installer, Conservatory Fitter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com