Our client is a specialist multidisciplinary construction contractor operating only in the food and beverage manufacturing and cold store niche sectors of the market. Currently we are helping our client in their search for an experienced cold store insulated panel erectors for your site nationally.
This is a PAYE position with a van, B&B accommodation and evening meal allowance when working away.
Job responsibilities include:
- Installing composite panels (PIR and mineral fibre) inside Factories over the UK.
- Building cold stores, installing ceiling panels, fitting flashings, installing doors and other works may be included such as:
- General building.
- Experience of installing composite panels is necessary
- Relevant Building and construction qualifications required
- Professional attitude and somebody that takes pride in their work.
- You must hold a full driving license
- Work flexible hours
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Willing to work away all over the country
- Able to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements, then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org