Job Title: Skilled Fabricator/Welder In Platforms and Walkways
Our client is a well established ductwork engineering & steel fabrication company based in the UK with ductwork engineers experienced in all types of ductwork systems from; fume removal, dust extraction, and ventilation, all of which are designed to meet customer specs.
Due to their continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for a Skilled Fabricator/Welder to join the team.
Location: Newcastle under Lyme.
Hours: 39 w/overtime available.
Salary: Up to £12 ph basic.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- MIG Welding, General fabrication, preparing metal for machine assembly
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, Laser cutter and Drill to bend, cut, punch or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven fabrication competency skills and certification (NVQ or similar qualification)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com