WELDER/ FABRICATOR/ FITTER
Benefits: 28 days holiday, company pension scheme, food allowance
Hours: Full time, Overtime is available
Our client is a privately owned company which offers a highly professional service specialising in the restoration or replacement of cast and wrought metalwork. They are currently looking for an experienced welder/ fabricator/fitter to join their team.
- Site fitting architectural metalwork products Monday –Friday
- Make bespoke products as and when required
- Fabricate to measurements detailed in quotes, plans and drawings.
- Marking out.
- Finish and assemble items.
- Helping others when required and working as part of a team
- Finishing jobs completed to required standard.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to accurately read and work to architect’s and engineer’s drawings,
- Be able to weld with MMA and MIG to very high standard
- Have experience in site fitting
Applicants must also be able to show evidence of qualifications, skills and experience. Successful applicants will work on-site and will be required to stay away Monday – Friday fitting bespoke architectural products, accommodation (NOT SHARED) and food allowance are provided.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: welder / fabricator/fitter / metalwork / welding / ironwork / wrought metal / MMA / MIG / site work / fitting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org