Website Developer – PHP (maternity cover)
Our client RCNi, is part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. Offering a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms, our client aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events and awards.
Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
Due to constant success and changes within the company, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual like you to come and join the team.
- Development of Drupal websites
- Create additional website pages and features
- Provide technical support
- Other general duties
- Assist in improving web presence by developing additional features into existing site using Drupal. Working with other developers in order to meet company requirements and project deadlines.
- Tasks may arise outside of a project to create additional features or landing pages for the web.
- Able to work to tight deadlines when required to meet project targets.
- Provide technical support such as identifying issues, assisting customer service and testing of features from other developers.
- Provide support with other general duties.
- Git version control
- CSS (SASS)
- Knowledge of working in an agile environment
Educated to a degree level desired
Hours: – 35
Grade: – 3
Salary: – £32,258
Location: – The Heights, Harrow
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: web developer, website development, coding, script, website design, php, java script, ajax, html,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com