Our client NISCAM has become synonymous with servicing and implementing leading edge PLC controlled automation systems for a wide and varied client base both in the UK and Europe, our client combines a unique set of skills and facilities to deliver a “one stop shop” for controls system care and support around the clock. With an ever expanding list of blue chip clients under contract, NISCAM is one of the most forward thinking of automation service and integration companies.
You will be working directly with the Infrastructure Manager to assist in the design, develop and maintenance of NISCAM’s array of websites, back-end systems and internal IT systems. Your main duties will involve: Upkeep of our customer-facing and internal websites, Mobile Apps, helping to develop new designs and features as well as assisting with NISCAM IT Infrastructure. You will be expected to implement a range of new and on-going leading edge development projects. Throughout the role you will be able to bring your own ideas forward to help with the progression of NISCAM’s services. This role will be best suited to someone who is confident, organised, methodical and passionate about technology.
Essential Skills & Experience
- One year’s experience in VB / ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent communication
- You will be comfortable as a lone developer as well as working in a team
- Ability to work under pressure & in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong personal drive to succeed
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Has an interest in IT.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and desktop operating systems; Windows 10 etc.
- Familiar with Windows Server Operating Systems; Windows server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Working knowledge of VMware Virtualised Technologies
- Familiar with IOS and Android app development
- Abode Photoshop and Illustrator
- Salary negotiable based on experiences and ability.
- Overtime and expenses.
- Company sponsored pension scheme valued at 3% of salary.
- Holiday: 33 days (including B/H) extended to 35 days with service history.
- Annual performance review
- Pleasant office environment working with a top-class team of engineers.
- We offer in-house training and support to extend skills and develop your potential.
The specification is a reasonable reflection of the roles and involvement within the company’s business; however, it is not intended to be an exhaustive list and does not limit or restrict changes that may occur in the future.
Any resulting offer of employment is made on the basis of information you have provided in your CV and statements of experience and training made therein. During Interviews, we attempted to verify to some extent the knowledge that you have detailed. Your salary and conditions are based on the ability to use this knowledge to the company’s advantage. It may affect your employment or salary status if the statements made are not verified in actual abilities that the company can deploy within reasonable period of time.
Salary:- £22k to £27k OTE Dependant on skill and experience
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Web Development, Software Development, Project Management, Software Engineer, Frontline Systems Development, System Design, IT and Internet, IT, New Media, Digital Media, Creative Media.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org