Our client is seeking a Web Designer/ Developer that will be responsible for building and maintaining the look and feel of their suite of online cross platform (Web & Mobile) advertising products, as well as the applications which support them. The ideal candidate will be able to build and develop new and existing applications, as well as support in designing new concepts.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, proactive and a talented front-end JS developer with good design skills for web and digital products.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with our client’s existing formats to provide advertisers with the right solution for their brand objectives by repurposing creative assets.
- Creating and maintaining unique creative HTML banners, home page take overs, unique brand canvas creatives’, websites and microsites
- Design and build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Ensure all platforms are cross-platform and mobile optimized using responsive design
- Supporting worldwide offices in Germany and USA, as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Web Design Skills including use of: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash is advantageous
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds and search API results into a web page or Flash application
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills; will often have multiple tasks and clients running in unison
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and communicate transparently with the sales team
- Able to work well within a team as well as being comfortable working alone and with to self-development
If the amazing team, great WeWork office environment, Private Medical Insurance, discounted gym membership, company’s pension scheme, free drinks and snacks, etc. are not enough to tempt you, please read on for some additional reasons to join this progressive team.
You will be working in an International environment, for a technology company who prides its success on innovation. Our client works hard to be successful but also know how to have fun; the social committee arranges team events on a regular basis so the team can enjoy their successes.
Please include a link to your portfolio on your resume. Candidates eligible to work in the UK will be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com