Founded in the heart of the Silicon Valley USA in 2007, our client is a market leading Online Travel Agency (OTA) serving Chinese clients worldwide.
A fun, energetic travel e-commerce company, we are currently looking for 2 part-time staff, (3 days per week) for a 3 month contract. You must be flexible, be willing to work overtime in order to complete projects. There is a possibility this will lead to a permanent position.
You will benefit from:
- Central London office with access to Cannon Street Station
- Competitive pay with flexibility to work from home
- Discounted travel products, free snacks, team building activities, young & vibrant working environment!
- Plenty of opportunities to shadow and learn from senior management & the opportunity to be innovative & share your ideas!
- Create visual designs, banners & content featuring European holiday destination in Chinese, for clients’ website, mobile application and printed material, to increase sales revenue, click sessions and their viewer’s duration time
- Create international world-class content, targeting Chinese speaking customers who are visiting Europe.
- Provide creative direction focusing on user experience, brand communication, interaction, user interface designs and navigation concepts
- You will receive a brief from our London based Product Marketing team, get images from our in-house stock, edit and produce 1st draft content within 2 hours. Simple basic banners to be produced within 4 hours (from start to end product).
- You will then work closely with our Shanghai based RND team (who speak Chinese) to ensure your eye-catching creations are displayed beautifully on our website and mobile application.
- Using your international artistic feel, you will influence our design team in China that brings our clients visual content to compete with the world’s best companies.
The ideal candidate will have:
To be successful in your application, you MUST be immediately available. Additionally, you must possess the following experiences and competencies:
- 2+ years of experience as a key member of a digital design team participating in the complete life-cycle of successfully launched websites and mobile applications.
- Bilingual in English & Chinese (our Shanghai RND team only speaks Chinese) with excellent communication skills.
- A passionate traveller with experience in working as a User Interface Designer or similar.
- Experience in working on end-to-end projects, from initial concept to end product.
- A design portfolio, demonstrating your understanding of online shoppers’ behaviour through your high quality eye-catching images.
- Flexible, efficient, positive and team player.
- Confident in sharing your design thinking and recommendations with team members.
- A passion to learn and develop your design skills.
- Experience working within an e-commerce or a digital creative agency environment.
- Solid UX foundations in research, testing, prototyping, information architecture and interaction design.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts is preferred.
Status: Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate
So if you feel that you have all the skills and experience required to join our client, send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org