Job Title: Web Application Developer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25 – £45
Salary is based upon developers from 3 years’ experience, to senior level. If you have knowledge and skills above that level, we would still like to talk to you.
Our client is currently looking for a Web Application Developer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work alongside highly experienced and skilled colleagues designing and developing health care software solutions.
The existing Development team have a huge amount of experience in this field and earlier recruits are finding that the knowledge and skills they are gaining, is invaluable.
Experience in this field is useful, however, our key requirements are: –
- A knowledge of our software tools and development techniques,
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team or without supervision
- An aptitude for problem solving
Our customer deals with patient data, so a requirement for all successful applicants will be a CRB check and 2 references.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills. If you have hands-on experience in advanced web application development and agile methodologies, our client would like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality web application software.
- Identify, prioritize and execute development tasks.
- Develop web applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Review and debug code.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to fix and improve products.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Web Application Developer.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Relevant educational qualifications.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Our customer has vacancies for front and backend developers, if the above skill set is not your strengths, please check our other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org