Web and Software Developer
Benefits:25 Days holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Fixed term 2 years, Full time.
Location: NW Argyll
Our client is a world class marine research organisation based in NW Argyll with a global portfolio of high-quality fundamental and applied research and enterprise interests.
They require two developers to work on software projects across a range of exciting, cutting-edge areas.
- Developingcomputer models of the marine environment
- Working on web interfaces for controlling autonomous marine researchvehicles.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with Net Beans Vue.js and Agilepractice would also be useful.
- Dynamic individuals who willenjoy interacting with a wide range of scientists on diversescientific applications.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Relevant educational qualifications.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org