Waste Disposal Operative/ Labourer
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its high quality of work and delivery of high standards to all customers and clients? If the answer is yes, then our client has an opportunity for you.
Our client is currently looking for a waste disposal operative/ labourer to join their team, working on a self-employed basis. You will be working throughout several areas of Kent, on behalf of several social housing sectors and ideally you will have some working background in this area.
The company is looking for the highest standard of workmanship to be delivered to all their clients and customers with the ability to overcome any problem, with a positive attitude, resolving any issues effectively and productively
Duties will include:
- House clearances/ Garden clearances
- Builders rubbish clearances
- Tipping Rubbish
- Labouring Duties such as removing wallpaper, lifting etc
- Cleaning to a satisfactory standard set by our clients
- Must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes.
- Full Clean Driving Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have own battery or 110v tools.
- You must be able to speak Basic English.
- MUST have UTR and be CIS registered.
- MUST have CSCS Card.
- Passport and proof of address will be required.
If you do not have the above documents please do not apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive (Day Rate- Labour Only)
Job Location: Orpington and Surrounding Areas
- Maintenance: 1 year
- Basic English
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position and have all the necessary requirements, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Waste Disposal, Labourer, Cleaner, Operative, House Clearance, Garden Clearance, Driver, Driving Jobs, Labouring Jobs, Cleaning Jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com