Warehouse Operative / Driver
Our client established since 1984 provide a service producing large format printed graphics, having recently expanded they are looking for someone to join their friendly team in the role of Warehouseman, occasional deliveries and tasks briefly outlined below.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders.
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule.
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away.
- Verifying and updating of records.
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area.
- Delivery of goods in company vehicles.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition.
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested.
- As a Driver, you will be ensuring that any and all of your deliveries arrive on time and in one piece.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Fit and healthy
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords:Warehouse Operative, Driver, Driving, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Logistics and Transport, Picker, Packer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org