Our client is currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to work in their busy freight forwarding and fulfilment warehouse in Avonmouth. Seeking someone who is positive, has a sense of humour and is happy to muck in with their colleagues.
- Duties will include locating goods into stock, picking and packing orders, preparing goods for despatch and unloading and loading of vehicles.
- Previous experience gained from working in a warehouse is required.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage.
- We are looking for someone who has good customer service skills and is not frightened of hard work.
- Full driving licence required as some local delivery work may be needed. Must be able to lift 25 kilos.
- Needs to be literate, numerate and trustworthy.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Hours 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and FLT licence
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com