Warehouse Operative / Driver
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Company pension scheme.
Hours: Full Time
Since their establishment in 1982, our client has gained vast experience and a solid reputation for the professional delivery of refreshments – and related accessories – required by busy businesses and organisations across London and the wider UK.
Due to their continued success and growth across the years, our client is now looking to bring on an enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as a Warehouse Operative.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders.
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule.
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away.
- Verifying and updating of records.
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area.
- Delivery of goods in company vehicles.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition.
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested.
- As a Driver, you will be ensuring that any and all of your deliveries arrive on time and in one piece.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Fit and healthy
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Driver, Driving, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Logistics and Transport, Picker, Packer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org