Founded in 1996, our client is an independent freight forwarder based in the South West of England that offers excellent logistic solutions for worldwide cargo movements. Due to continued success within the company, our client is currently looking for a Warehouse Operative for their busy freight forwarding and fulfilment warehouse in Avonmouth.
The client is looking for someone who is positive, has a sense of humour and is happy to muck in with their colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Locating goods into stock.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Preparing goods for despatch and unloading and loading of vehicles.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience gained from working in a warehouse is required.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Full driving licence required as some local delivery work may be needed
- Good customer service skills and is not frightened of hard work..
- The ability to lift 25 kilos.
- Needs to be literate, numerate and trustworthy.
- Good communication skills.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and FLT licence.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com