Our client is the industry’s leading independent supplier of specialist automatic and manual door products and is a family established business based in Wakes Colne, Essex.
Due to retirement, our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their existing busy team of four.
Location: Wakes Colne, Essex
Hours: The core hours are 9am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
The Main Responsibilities are:
- Pick & Pack orders and move stock according to pick instructions and stock control/management requests.
- Allocate Courier dispatch labels accurately.
- Assist in unloading vehicles safely and in an efficient manner.
- Follow the ‘goods in’ process and put away goods into racking locations in accordance with Warehouse systems.
- Carry out other duties as required by supervisor/manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The company provides a next day delivery service to a daily deadline and pride themselves on accuracy and attention to detail and as such the successful candidate would have these skills.
- Some Warehouse experience would be an advantage however not essential as training will be provided.
- The successful candidate must have a good work ethic, be reliable with great attention to detail and fit in well with our friendly existing team.
Own transport essential
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV with covering letter today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Picker, Warehouse Packer, Picker and Packer, Pick and Pack, Transport and Logistics, Manufacturing and Production
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org