Position: Warehouse Operative
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000pa, rising to £17,500pa after the successful completion of a 3 month probation period
About the company:
Based in Bromsgrove, Our client work in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers. For further information regarding our business, please visit www.hugotechnology.co.uk.
This position of Warehouse Operative is responsible to the Warehouse & Facilities Manager for direction and support, and includes the handling of stock, and the cleaning and inspection of medical devices in line with customer requirements.
- Stock management of 3rd party spare parts using spreadsheets and databases
- Booking in and decontamination of returned equipment
- Carrying out inspection of incoming and outgoing product as required
- Packing and despatch of serviced equipment
- Placing purchase orders for the replenishment of spare parts or consumables
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities for the Hugo Technology facilities, either directly within training scope or through the use of sub-contractors. This includes arranging repairs to company assets where necessary
- Carry out Health & Safety activities within training scope
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Carry out stock takes to all spare parts on a regular basis
- Deal with collections and deliveries for the site including all administrative duties
- Picking and despatching customer orders and processing through IFS system
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested
How to apply:
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Closing date: 16th March 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org