Our client is a market leader in supplying safety equipment, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist PPE to both the public & private sector in Ireland and the UK. Currently our client is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to work in their warehouse & dispatch department based at the Leicester branch.
The role of warehouse operative is a dynamic one which involves dealing with a large number of suppliers, products & customers. Hours off operation are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away
- Verifying and updating of records
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area
- Delivery of goods in company vehicles
Skills and Experience:
- 2/3 years’ experience working in a similar type role in a warehousing environment
- Hold a current full unrestricted driving licence (with the ability to Drive 7.5 tonne vehicle)
- Familiar with Tachographs and legislation
- Good customer service skills and good telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and good English essential.
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Hold a valid counter forklift licence or be willing to undertake training in the use of a forklift.
Salary / Holidays:
- £7.50 per hr
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays per annum
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org