Our client is a market leader in supplying safety equipment, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist PPE to both the public & private sector in Ireland and the UK. Currently our client is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to work in their warehouse & dispatch department based at the Sheffield branch.
The role of warehouse operative is a dynamic one which involves dealing with a large number of suppliers, products & customers. Hours off operation are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders.
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule.
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away.
- Verifying and updating of records.
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area.
- Delivery of goods to customers.
Skills and Experience:
- 2/3 years’ experience working in a similar type role in a warehousing environment.
- Computer Literate.
- Good customer service skills and good telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good English essential.
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Hold a valid counter forklift licence or be willing to undertake training in the use of a forklift.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
Salary / Holidays
- £7.50 per hr
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays per annum
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799w!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com