Salary: £8.25 per hour – Good pay growth potential for the right person.
Benefits: 23 days holiday rising to 25, pension scheme ,Heated warehouse, no weekend work, fully equipped canteen, good rate of pay, permanent contract and friendly staff to work alongside.
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 07:30-16:15 and Friday 07:30-15:30 (38 hours)
Our client is a fast-growing European industrial group with its expanding UK operation based in Rugby. They are a world leader in car body welding equipment, industrial welding and battery charging equipment and are currently recruiting an additional warehouse operative.
You would be working directly for a secure and growing Rugby based company. They are only seeking candidates who are interested in working for us for the long term.
- picking and packing daily orders for a same day despatch
- Work with the support of our scanners to pick and pack orders accurately and efficiently with a safety mind-set.
- Create despatch notes online, in preparation for collection.
- Ensure daily targets are achieved, and high standards are maintained at all times.
- Warehouse experience in a picking and packing role
- Reach truck licence
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Good levels of computer literacy.
- Strong work ethic, excellent time keeping and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Positive and approachable personality
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Logistics and Transport, Picker, Packer. Picker and Packer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com