Benefits: 20days holiday, + statutory days
Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in West Bromwich, have long established themselves as a major supplier of industrial fasteners. The experience and dedication of their staff have earned the company a reputation for service second to none.
Due to their continued success and growth across the years, our client is now looking to bring on an enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as a Warehouse Operative.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders.
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule.
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away.
- Verifying and updating of records.
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition.
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Fit and healthy
- Experience in a similar role
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Logistics and Transport, Picker, Packer. Picker and Packer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com