Our client is a market leader in supplying safety equipment, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist PPE to both the public & private sector in Ireland and the UK. Right now, our client is looking for a Warehouse / Logistics Manager for their Sheffield S9 based operation.
- Receiving, Warehousing, Distribution of all goods through our Sheffield Warehouse
- Management of stock
- Receipt, Storage, Picking, Packing of goods
- Organisation of daily deliveries
- Manage team of warehouse operatives
- Health & Safety
- Vehicle / Forklift maintenance checks
- Experience of warehouse management
- Hardworking and eager to succeed
- Able to motivate and manage a team of warehouse operatives
- FLT Licence
- Clean Driving License
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of stock control systems
- As Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the overall warehouse operations.
- You will be responsible for ensuring best practice in regards to operational safety and ensuring KPI’s are adhered too.
- You will be responsible for the flow of goods from Goods Inwards to Goods Outwards.
Position:- Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Remuneration:- Dependant on experience Circa 19 – 21k
So if you feel like this is the job for you and that you’re our client’s ideal candidate, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org