Job Title: Waiter/ Bartender
Job Type: This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Our client is a neighbourhood bistro where all things quintessentially British take precedence and due to continued success, our client is currently on the hunt for ambitious, hard working waiting staff and bartenders that have passion for hospitality and looking after others.
The restaurant has a young, dynamic, knowledgeable team and is looking for like-minded individuals to become an integral part of maintaining the high standards that our client sets, with Guest satisfaction being the ultimate goal.
We can offer our new Waiter/ Bartender:
- An excellent starting salary.
- 28 days paid holidays.
- Free staff meals.
- 25% discount across three sites.
- Employee recruitment bonuses.
- In house and external training programme.
- An opportunity to be part of an expanding restaurant offering you an opportunity to develop within your chosen career.
You should have the following:
- At least two years of Hospitality Experience.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to engage with guests and develop relationships.
- Passion for food and wine.
- An Inspiring work ethic.
- A sense of achievement from providing exceptional guest experiences.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Waiter, Waitress, Bartender, Service, Hospitality, Bistro.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com