VRS / Safety Barrier Operatives / Skilled Labour
Since their establishment in 2003, our client has made a name for themselves across the UK and Ireland as the leading company in road restraint systems, traffic management, temporary safety barriers, civil engineering and much more. Due to constant success our client is now looking for the right candidate to come and join them as skilled operatives required to carry out safety barrier / VRS works.
This could entail:
- Scheme Design and Specification – RRRAPs
- Supply and Installation of VRS
- Inspection and Testing of Existing VRS installations
- Repairs to damaged / defective VRS installations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CSCS Card Required
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility in relation to working hours – night works occasionally required
- Flexibility in relation to working location
If you feel that you meet the criteria our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV with your previous experience by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com