Job Title Volunteer Coordinator
Hours 25 hours per week
(Required to travel across Worcestershire)
Our client Sight Concern Worcestershire is dedicated to improving the lives of people with sight loss across Worcestershire. They have been successfully supporting people with sight loss for over 130 years.
The Vision is a world where blind and partially sighted people have the confidence to reach their full potential and the opportunity to play an active role in society.
The Mission is to support blind and partially sighted people to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Volunteers play a crucial part in the successful delivery and continuity of services, without them the charity could not exist.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has the following skills and abilities:
- You will need to be confident to coordinate and manage a large group of volunteers for a dynamic and busy organisation.
- You will need to be able to proactively recruit volunteers, manage relationships between volunteers and staff and also work productively with other organisations.
- You will need to be able to motivate and inspire.
- You must possess excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- In addition this this you will need to maintain organisational policies and procedures, and promote the organisation and its volunteer accomplishments.
Your goal is to ensure that Sight Concern recruits and supports a diverse range of appropriately skilled, reliable and committed volunteers to help them fulfil their mission.
How can you apply?
Please click to APPLY below and forward a copy of your CV. You will then receive an application pack which MUST be completed before being considered for the position.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 2nd March 2018.
Interview Date: Interviews will be held for shortlisted applicants in Worcester on Wednesday 14th March 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com