Our client is currently looking for a creative retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, traffic and to provide an excellent in-store experience.
The goal is to use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into customers, drive branding and sales objectives and maximise profitability.
As a Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will have to make sure VM guidelines are applied within the company on the UK market. You will be visiting all UK stores on a regular basis to implant the new collection and train teams about the company’s merchandising principles as well as VM standards. You will be reporting to the Retail Manager.
- Identify the company visual merchandising strategy.
- Analyse and identify market need vs Central proposition (UK specificity, local promotion, weather adaptation)
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are adhered to and guidelines are followed in line with UK strategy.
- Work with the Retail Manager/ Retail Coordinator to adapt and optimise the shop windows for the UK market.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays and silhouette that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Come up with, revise and present merchandising ideas to Retail Manager.
- Act in alignment with the organisation’s culture, products, image and target market.
- Brief staff on arranging displays.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Significant first experience (5years minimum) as a Visual Merchandiser or VM coordinator within a major retail brand.
- Good listening, coaching and communication skills.
- Ability to lead meetings and call conferences.
- Proactive and convincing.
- Able to adapt constantly.
- Organised, good structure.
- Fluent English speaking and writing is mandatory.
- Sense of fashion and/or experience in children’s wear would be an asset.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Merchandising, Visual Merchandiser, Coordinator, Marketing, Media Marketing, New Media and Creative, Target Market
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org