Job Title: Vehicle Technician.
Location: Ealing, London
Hours: Full Time
Salary: For this you will receive £26.000 per annum leading to £32.0000 with OTE depending on experience.
Our client is West London’s leading independent Service Centre specialising in the service, repair and renovation of classic & modern Jaguar and Daimler cars.
Due to continued success, this prestigious work shop is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Vehicle Technician with a passion for classic & modern day Jaguar vehicles
As a vehicle technician you will maintain classic & modern day vehicle to the highest standards, carrying out inspections, repairs, analyse & diagnose problems.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Inspect, service and repair vehicles, equipment using appropriate tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and proper manner.
- Conducting fault diagnostic checks on vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be organised and punctual.
- Will be aware of all health and safety regulations.
- Will be familiar with problem Solving, dealing with Complexity and analyzing Information.
- Will have their own comprehensive tool kit.
- Will have a good understanding of the English language.
- Will hold a valid clean driving licence.
- Must be a team player and be able work unsupervised.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Mechanical Engineer, Auto Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Vehicle Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com