Vehicle Inspection Administrator – Weston-super-Mare.
Our client is one of the leading firms of independent assessors in the UK. Due to their continued success, our client is looking to recruit a Vehicle Inspection Administrator to join our team at our busy office in Weston-super-Mare.
Ideally you will already have some motor claims experience and basic vehicle knowledge. You must be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to your work with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
The role involves supporting our team of field engineers/assessors throughout the country as they carry out assessments of damaged vehicles and supporting the general administration of work at our head office.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, a good level of IT literacy and an awareness of the motor insurance claims process would be beneficial. The successful applicant will receive secure employment and competitive salary.
What you will be doing?
- Speaking with clients and customers on the telephone to arrange vehicle inspections and provide updates on cases in progress;
- Liaising with our team of field engineers around the country to monitor the progress of inspections;
- Entering data onto our back office systems and keeping our systems regularly updated;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails;
- Providing admin support to our team of field engineers/assessors around the country;
- Providing support to other members of our office team as needed;
- You will need to help us ensure we work consistently within the SLA’s we have with our work providers.
What will you need?
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Ideally have previous experience of the motor claims process and a basic understanding of vehicles.
- To be able to consistently work with a high degree of accuracy.
- To be computer literate and be efficient in your work.
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK would also be beneficial.
What’s offered in return?
- The salary on offer for this position is £16,000 to £18,000 per year depending on experience.
- A standard holiday entitlement of 20 working days is offered, plus all bank holidays.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Vehicle Inspection, Vehicle Inspector, Customer Liaison, Admin, Administration, Technical Support, Technical Support Admin.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org