uPVC Window & Door Fabricator
Salary: up to £11/ PH pending experience
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Benefits: 28 days holiday, company pension scheme.
Our Client, located in Clevedon have over twenty years experience as double glazing window, door and conservatory suppliers and installers to homeowners and trade customers within the South west of England. Their business is spread over the domestic market for double glazed windows, doors and conservatories and the commercial market where their portfolio has seen them working on diverse projects such as schools and village halls in the South West and surrounding areas.
- Fabricator responsibilities with uPVC window, doors, tilt and turn windows.
- Ensuring high standards and quality standards are met;
- Following precise job batch instructions
- Ensures that all relevant Health & Safety Policies are complied with;
- Maintains cleanliness throughout work area
- Recommends measures to improve quality of service and the effectiveness of the branch
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in a similar role preferred but not essential
- Good skills with hand tools, must have any eye for detail
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work to their own initiative
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Window Fabricator , Window Installer, Window Fitter, Glazier, Conservatory Installation, Conservatory Installer, Conservatory Fitter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com