Turner Machinist / Centre Lathe Turner
Job: Full time & Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience / Overtime Working Available
Our client is a well established and respected Precision & General Engineering company based in Hartlepool.
Due to continued expansion, they are recruiting for experienced Turner Machinist / Centre Lathe Turners. We are seeking applications from time served Machinists.
All applicants must have the following to be considered for the post.
- Ability to produce machined parts from Drawings
- Confident use of inspection equipment
- Ability to set/run 1 off and Prototype machining through to setting small batch parts
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Self-inspection of own work to close tolerances.
Training will be provided with regards to using Harrison Alpha CNC Lathes where applicable.
You will also need a flexible, friendly and positive approach. Be Driven and methodical with a meticulous attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org