Our client, a leader in their field, is currently looking for a self-driven individual to join the Operations Department of this leading national agrochemical supplier. The candidate will be based at their Driffield location, working as a full time Transport Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will be required to support the transport and administrative activities at the depot to ensure excellent customer service, and accurate and timely administration.
- To answer telephone calls promptly and professionally
- To deal with telephone enquiries ensuring that a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times
- To assist in the warehouse ensuring all legal, industry and company standards are adhered.
- To assist with stock in and stock out as needed
- To be responsible for loading and unloading vehicles in accordance with company policy and process
- To carry out deliveries on to farm as required
- To carry out general warehouse, delivery and administration duties as requested.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Full clean driving license.
- FLT truck license.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent and accurate administration skills.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive with ‘can do’ and helpful attitude.
- Ability to work as a team or individually to meet the depot’s operational objectives.
Salary: Competitive Dependant on Experience
Location: – Driffield
Hours: – 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Transport Vacancies, Co-ordinator Vacancies, Transport Operations, Logistics Vacancies, Transport Co-ordinator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Delivery Driver, Warehouse Operative, Customer Services, Driffield,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com