Talent Finder is currently looking for a Talented and Motivated Trainee Account Manager. The role is mainly office based, but may involve client meetings from time to time. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Talent Finder specialises in helping employers lower their recruitment spend and offer innovative solutions to help fill their vacancies. Working in a forward thinking and progressive company.
WE offer full training – YOU must have at least 1 year telesales experience and a Positive and Enthusiastic Work Ethic.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR TELESALES EXPERIENCE.
You will be trained to do the following:
- Create and follow up quotations to new and existing customers.
- Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities
- 70% of time will be spent managing existing accounts, with 30% on creating new business.
- Build relationships to stay at the forefront of the customer buying process
- Monitor top accounts and maximise sales from these companies.
- Already possess experience within a business to business sales focused role
- Computer literature and comfortable with Outlook and CRM systems.
- Preferably experience selling within the recruitment market
- Hardworking and determined to succeed
- Proven telesales experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner
- A can do attitude
- Punctual, organised and team player
- Proven sales ability
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
Hours: – 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (early finish most Fridays)
Role: Full time – Permanent
Salary: We offer a Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme, 22 days Paid Holiday, Great Working Environment and the Opportunity to earn plenty of Sales Commission.
If you believe you have what it takes to become our Trainee Sales Account Manager, please click the APPLY button below and forward a copy of your CV along with a Covering Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com