Salary: Hourly rate between £10 and £12.50 depending on experience
Hours: 40 Hours over one week. Client is flexible for the right candidate
Our client is a family run commercial vehicle business based in near Hatfield. They have the capability to repair & build vehicles up to 45 tonnes, employ 16 staff and have more than 50 years of vehicle repair heritage.
They are currently looking for a trainee mechanic/technician who has achieved or is working towards NVQ3 standard in vehicle maintenance.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Inspect, service and repair vehicles, equipment using appropriate tools, equipment and facilities in a safe and proper manner.
- Conducting fault diagnostic checks on vehicles.
- Preparing and taking vehicles for MOT testing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be organised and punctual.
- Will be aware of all health and safety regulations.
- Will be familiar with problem Solving, dealing with Complexity and analyzing Information.
- On the job training will be available to the ideal candidate
- Full workwear will be supplied
- All specialist tools & computers supplied by company
- Financial help to purchase tools will be available
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Auto Mechanic, Mechanical Engineer, Auto Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Vehicle Technician.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org