Trainee Insurance Broker
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: Full training given, Membership to Chartered Insurance Institute& study costs will be paid, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme
Hours:Full time position (averaging 33 hours per week) to include one Saturday morning in three on a rota basis.
Our client requires an enthusiastic person, who is looking to pursue a career in the insurance industry, to join the team.
- Helping to retain and attract clients by providing friendly and knowledgeable service at all times
- Handling all queries professionally and promptly to ensure first class service.
- Client-facing responsibilities on both the telephone and with clients visiting our office.
- Discussing clients’ insurance needs and providing appropriate advice and recommendations to meet these.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure the smooth flow of work and information within the office.
- Accurate and prompt updating of client information and policy information both electronically and on written files.
- Accurate documentation of telephone conversations with clients and insurers.
- Putting together risk presentations, discussing these with insurance company underwriters and negotiating favourable terms for our clients.
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly Motivated
- Good Communicator
- Works well as part of a team
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade B or above to include English and Maths, plus A levels (or higher) in relevant subjects.
Closing date for applications: 31/8/2018
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords:Keywords: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Support, Sales, Administrator, Administration, Administrator, Sales Vacancy, Insurance, Agent, Insurance Agent, B2C, Inbound Sales, Training, Travel Insurance Agent, Insure, Insurance, Broker, Finance, Account Manager, Accounts, Credit Control, Reconciliation, Trainee, Junior, Admin, PA, Apprentice, Training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com