Trainee Installation Engineer
Due to expansion, our well established client is looking to recruit a Trainee Installation Engineer to join the team.
Our client is a Vauxhall, London SE11 based company, which installs and repairs electronic security systems. They require Trainee Engineers who will learn to install CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL and DOOR ENTRY systems used on residential blocks.
You will be working alongside senior engineers and will also be allocated a personal mentor.
- Assist with the installation of CCTV, access control and door entry systems to specified standards.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions.
- Complete all paperwork (including time sheets and expenses) to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Basic experience of computer networking advantageous.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to resolving technical scenarios.
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers.
- Positive attitude towards personal development.
Hours: – Core hours are 08.00 to 16.00, 40 hour week.
Location: – Vauxhall
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their next Trainee Installation Engineer, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Engineering Vacancies, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Security Engineer, Access/Entry Control Systems Engineer, Trainee Vacancies, Trainee Engineer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com