TRAINEE ESTATE AGENT
Salary: £15,000 OTE £25,000
Benefits: Petrol allowance 0.45p a mile. 24 days holiday, every other Saturday and Sundays and bank holiday off.
Hours: Full Time
Our Client is Luton’s premier estate agency. They are a local independent with an unrivalled reputation for delivering the best results. They have been in business for over 40 years and are currently looking for a Trainee Estate Agent to join their team.
- Arranging and booking in viewings with clients
- Conducting viewings in various properties with clients.
- Negotiating Sales and Lettings deals with clients.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Documenting Information
- Generate new and repeat business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer literate
- Must have own vehicle
- Target driven
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Well organised and can manage time effectively
- A passion for property and people
- Warm friendly enthusiastic personality
- Willingness to learn new skills
If you feel you are the ideal candidate please APPLY today!
Keywords: sales / lettings / negotiator / junior / trainee / apprentice / Estate agent / Estate agency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com