Trainee Car Parts Advisor
No Experience Required
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30
Competitive Salary + 23 days holiday
Are you looking for a step on the career ladder? Are you enthusiastic and willing to learn?
Our client is an established online company supplying Saab, Volvo, Mercedes and Smart car parts. They are now looking to take on a conscientious Trainee / Apprentice Parts Advisor to work in our e-commerce sales / customer service office in Wellingborough.
You will receive comprehensive training to enable you to perform, develop and grow with the company. Working as part of a small and friendly team, your daily duties will include:
- Dealing with inbound calls and handling customer service queries
- Advising customers
- Raising invoices
- Occasional help in the warehouse and other departments where required.
Experience is not required but an interest or some knowledge of car components or online selling would be an advantage. However, you must have;
- 5 GCSE or equivalent with a good grasp of spoken and written English.
- A good telephone manner.
- A good standard of computer literacy.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and conscientious approach to work.
- The ability to use your own initiative and a high level of attention to detail
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic and looking for a trainee / apprenticeship job, then this could be your ideal career opportunity, and we would like to hear from you. Please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
NB: You must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com