Location Based at Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Reporting to Operations Manager
- Manage an efficient and accurate traffic operations process, supporting planning staff.
- Using the satellite vehicle tracking system, monitor vehicle locations in relation to customer delivery and collection times. Ensure planning staff are made aware of any delays so they can act accordingly.
- Create wide load notifications routes and maps, checking access and book in deliveries as required.
- Create Driver Performance Summary reports and issue to drivers.
- Monitor UK traffic flow using travel websites and road cameras. Communicate potential issues to drivers and planners to enable them to divert where possible.
- Communicate planned work for drivers ensuring information is imparted accurately and completely.
- Transport drivers to and from sites as required.
- Answer calls to drivers and customers as required.
- Create and email approximate delivery times to customers daily.
- Good UK road network and national geographic knowledge essential
- Work as part of a team
- Flexible hours
- Computer literate
If you believe you have the skills required to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below and forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com