Job Title: Trade Counter Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Established in 2001 to offer Overhead Crane Maintenance & Repair and the Supply & Inspection of Lifting Equipment, our client quickly grew to become one of the North East’s Leading companies in its sector and became highly recommended by their clients.
After substantial growth, a relocation in 2006 allowed the company to further develop their product range and by joining the THS Tools Group, the company was able to achieve their aim of Supplying at competitive prices all the top leading brands in Workwear, PPE, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Janitorial Products, Height Safety Equipment and Much more.
Due to continued success and growth within the company, our client is currently looking to recruit a Trade Counter Supervisor for their Gateshead department
You will be responsible for the management of trade counter staff and is required to drive and build retail sales and improve shop ranking within the area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive retail sales at the store level.
- Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy, along with merchandising objectives.
- Inform and train sales staff about Trade Counter goals, new products, suppliers and merchandising directives.
- Formally review job performance for all Trade Counter staff annually.
- Manage daily running of Trade counter, including sales operations, deliveries, stock control and staff time keeping.
- Provide ongoing feedback and information on Trade Counter Sales & Objectives.
- Liaise with both new and existing supplier sales representatives.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV with covering letter, and current salary details by clicking on the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales, Retail, Wholesale, Customer Service, Customer Support, Trade Counter, Liaison, DIY, Construction, Skilled Trades.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org