Salary: £ 26,000 – £33,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 5 weeks annualleave plus bank holidays, Company pension scheme
Location: Foulridge, Lancashire
Our Clientdesign and manufacture anti vibration mountings and bespoke rubbercomponents for a range of markets including automotive, off highway, aerospace, defense and industrial customers. Moulds and tooling for prototype and production components are designed and manufactured inhouse to meet strict customer deadlines.
- The manufacture of moulds and tooling from CAD drawings and data to agreed deadlines.
- Programming CNC machining and turning centres and the operation of conventional
- The selection of appropriate cutting tools in order to most efficiently manufacture tooling and production components.
- Collaborative review of tooling designs for manufacturing feasibility.
- The maintenance and repair of existing moulds and tooling as required by the production department.
- The operation of the manufacturingfacilities in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001and the company’s quality system.
- The training and development of apprentices working within the department.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering Apprenticeship with at least 5 years’ experience.
- A proven ability to manage the timely manufacture of tooling in a demanding environment.
- Experience programming and using 3 axis CNC machining centres is essential.
- The company uses Fanuc and Siemens controls for which specific training will be provided if required.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: CNC tool miller, CNC operator, CNC milling programmer, CNC operations, CNC programmer, CNC vacancies, Engineer, Engineering, Toolmaker, Tools, CAD jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org