Job Title: Skilled TIG welder/sheet metal worker for stainless steel works
Our client is a well established ductwork engineering & steel fabrication company based in the UK with ductwork engineers experienced in all types of ductwork systems from; fume removal, dust extraction, and ventilation, all of which are designed to meet customer specs.
Due to their continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for a Skilled TIG welder/sheet metal worker to join the team.
Location: Newcastle under Lyne.
Hours: 39 w/overtime available.
Salary: Up to £15 ph basic.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Measure and align work pieces.
- Carry out grinding and thermal cutting operations to obtain various textures and sizes for metal parts.
- Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment.
- Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine, and finishers.
- Ensure compliance with established health/safety policies and regulations.
- Ability to read drawings an advantage.
- To understand technical plans.
- To be able to concentrate for long periods.
- Maths and measuring skills.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org