Our client is a busy legal practice with offices in Gwynedd and Conwy, and right now they are seeking an enthusiastic solicitor with some post qualification experience ideally in family law and general litigation. The ideal candidate will be capable of running cases from start to finish, and be capable of working fairly independently.
Required Sales and Experience:
- Experience dealing with Legal Aid and privately funded Family matters.
- Experience in general litigation.
- You will manage all client work allocated by the Director in accordance with the company procedures.
Exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- You will communicate effectively and have a good command of the English language.
- Comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Solicitors Code of Conduct at all times.
It is essential that you possess tact and resilience qualities and have a pleasant but assertive manner when dealing with colleagues and clients. You will communicate effectively and have a good command of the English Language. Preferably, you will have good knowledge of Database, Word and Excel. The Assistant Solicitor will be well organised and have the ability to effectively manage diaries and time.
Job type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
Apply by the 26th May 2017.
If you feel that you fit the profile for this role and would like to be considered for the role, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com