Salary: Competitive Basic + Excellent OTE
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, and free onsite parking.
Hours: Full Time
Our Client is a well-established family-owned publishing company with a range of national print and digital B2B publications. Due to their continued success they are looking for confident, target-driven telesales professionals to join their media sales team.
The role involves making outbound calls to sell advertising campaigns to existing customers as well as cold calling prospective customers to develop new business. The clients are varied, from SMEs to public sector to large international businesses.
- Outbound calling B2B in order to generate new business.
- Identify new markets and developing new business opportunities.
- Exceeding targets and reviewing own sales performance.
- Contacting active and dormant accounts to up sell/cross sell products
- Fact finding using effective question techniques and closing deals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years+ experience of outbound sales preferably B2B
- Good objection handling and closing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
Successful candidates will be outgoing and self-motivated, have an enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude, enjoy challenge and be results-focused. We are looking for high achievers who are capable of earning high levels of commission.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Outbound Telesales, Telesales, Sales, Sales Administrator, Telesales Administrator, Outbound Telesales Administrator, Administrator. Telesales, B2B Sales, B2B Telesales, Telesales Consultant, Telesales Executive, Telesales Vacancies, Sales Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com