Benefits: Pension scheme, 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Opportunity for progression
Hours: Full time / Permanent
Our client is geared towards a full design, manufacturing and installation services using current technology, proven quality processes and advanced skills. Existing and completed projects demonstrate our ability in exceeding client expectations – consistently delivering on time, sometimes under seemingly unrealistic deadlines, to specification and within budget. They are currently looking for looking for looking for an experienced Tekla Draughtsperson to complement their exciting team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Prepare Fabrication Drawing Package for productions (GA’s, Assemblies etc)
- Liaise with clients and structural engineers to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Able to complete work to previously agreed timescales
- Interpret customer requirements to produce general arrangement drawings.
- Work with approved drawings to create production drawings
- Produce accurately detailed fabrication drawings
- Be commercially minded enough analyse and arrive at the most cost effective solution.
- Manage projects through the design phase via client contact; liaising with the relevant Contract Manager appropriately.
- Liaise with fabricators when required during the manufacturing stage
- Experienced Tekla 3D draughtsman with previous track record.
- Experience within the structural steelwork industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of 3D Model builds, connections and fabrication drawings
- Working knowledge of 3D Solid works
- CAD Experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: CAD, AutoCAD, CAD Technician, CAD Draughtsman, 3D Design, 3D Solid works, Steel work, Duct work, Fabrication, Workshop, Detailed Draughtsman, CAD Design, Design Engineer, Graduate, Project, Design Draughtsman, Drawings, Tekla Draughtsperson, Tekla
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com