Technical Sales Engineer
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Our client is a well established, private engineering group of companies, based in the West Midlands, manufacture own ‘brand’ fastening products & supplies on a global basis. Due to sustained growth and ambitious development plans our client is currently looking now to recruit an additional Technical Sales Engineer.
- Territory sales management including Key accounts & new business development activities.
- This a ‘consultative’ not ‘hard-sell’ role; involves developing relationships from shop floor to boardroom.
- Visit & communicate with a diverse Industrial customer group: independent designers, plastics processors i.e. moulders, small-parts fabrications, sub-contract mechanical / electronics assembly operations & more.
- Support technical enquiries, prepare quotations using CRM, make presentations, coordinate ‘line walks’ & product tear downs and maintain high standards of customer-service.
- Mechanical / Manufacturing engineer or individual with good grasp of principles.
- Commercial appreciation with an enthusiasm for sales.
- IT literate – further development will be positively supported.
- Team player; after appropriate introduction to the company, will work often ‘unsupervised’
- Flexible in approach to work; cope with change; diplomatic & assertive on occasions.
- 1-5 years ‘in field’ sales experience advantageous but will consider ambitious inside-sales or mechanical engineer.
- Background in Automotive/Aerospace/Industrial products manufacturing advantageous.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org