Our client was founded in 1946 in Nottingham, UK, with the goal to supply laboratory equipment to the local pharmaceutical industry. Today, still family owned and managed, our client is recognised as the world’s leading manufacturer of inhaler test equipment, in addition to being a trusted provider of test instrumentation for other pharmaceutical dosage forms.
To continue their success, our client wishes to add the position of Technical Sales Administrator to their small, but highly effective team.
Location: – Nottingham, NG4
Salary: – circa £22000 – £24000 per annum + bonus
Job type: – Full time, Monday to Friday
Benefits: – Discretionary bonus (up to 25% of salary), modern working environment, free on-site parking, auto-enrolment pension, role specific training & development and 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your primary role will be the preparation of quotations in response to customer enquiries, although other duties will include:
- Act as first port of call for customer sales enquiries
- Answering the phone and screening calls
- Responding to sales enquiries and providing quotations including freight charges
- Providing appropriate technical guidance & dealing with basic technical queries
- Follow up sales leads/quotations and record customer feedback
- Maintain and update customer database
- Calculate pricing for servicing work, spare parts and prepare service contracts
- Update company website
- Analysis of quotations data
- Administration and secretarial support plus postal and front of house duties
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful, you must have the following qualities and experience:
- Significant sales administration experience (ideally within a technical or scientific environment)
- Comprehensive IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong people and communication skills – passionate about pleasing customers
- Professional confident telephone manner
- Minimum of 2/3 ‘A’ levels (or equivalent) with one in Maths or a Science related subject (degree preferred)
- Meticulous & organised with good attention to detail
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team in a demanding and work intensive fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and willing to change duties and learn new skills to meet changing demands of the company.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Consultant, Scientific.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org