Are you a Technical Engineer ready to take a new step in your career? Then our client has the opportunity for you!
Currently our client is seeking an experienced and multi skilled Technical Engineer to join a very successful and growing advanced engineering company working mainly in the Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
The Technical Engineer role involves the installation and assembly of our client’s specialist machinery, which is designed and manufactured onsite.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics is desired.
- The Technical Engineer will have the ability to work on their own, and as part of the team with a percentage of time spent working off site at customers facilities, installing new machinery or conducting repairs and service calls.
- This involves technical liaison with customers and representing the company whilst off site.
- It is essential the engineer has the ability to present a professional and helpful manner.
The successful candidate would be a good communicator with proven problem solving techniques and a broad general knowledge of best engineering practises utilizing manual milling machines and lathes to manufacture bespoke parts from 2D technical drawings.
Salary and Benefits:
- In return we can offer a very competitive basic salary with overtime as required.
- 3 months’ probation
- Hourly paid,
- 38 hour week plus overtime at time and half
- 20 days holiday year 1 then 26 days thereafter (plus back holidays)
- Salary 29K to 43K depending on overtime
So if you feel that you could be our client’s next Technical Engineer and want to join, then send in your CV with cover letter listing your experience by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org