Job title– Stores Person
Lightning Protection Company
Since their establishment, our client has been working on projects ranging from simple tests and inspections to upgrading lightning protection systems for Grade 1 Listed Buildings and operates to supply materials and equipment to approximately 10 No. site personnel on a daily basis.
Due to RETIREMENT within the company, our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to come and join the team as a Stores Person.
DUTIES / Responsibilities:
- Get materials ready for the next day/jobs ahead.
- Stores person required to book out materials and book materials back in.
- Recording all bookings in and out and checking at month end.
- Stock Counting.
- Taking deliveries and booking in/checking.
- Keeping the stores organised and tidy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of stores/warehouse/ or being organised in another department – state this experience.
- Driving Licence but not essential.
- You must be honest.
- You must be trustworthy.
- You must be organised.
- You must be able to control the stores area.
Salary: –Minimum Wage commencing salary
Working Hours: –Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m. start. Minimum 16 hours per week, maximum 35 hours. Please state hours you could work
Location: – Oldham
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Stores Person, Warehouse Stocks, Stock Counting, Stock Management, Bookings Management,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org