Our client has been providing the life science industries with Ethylene Oxide sterilisation solutions since 1956. As of today, the company has more than 6,000 active users worldwide! Our client allows users to benefit from this highly effective sterilant either in house or through sterilisation services.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Sterilisation Technician to join the team at their location in Essex.
Ensuring customers have their medical devices sterilised and returned in set timeframes in accordance with strict ISO requirements. You will be involved in the preparation, sterilisation, quality assurance and distribution of Medical Devices to our customers.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience.
The Responsibilities For This Role Will Include:
- Process contract sterilisation loads.
- Ensure that equipment and instruments are sterilised, prepared, quality assured, packaged and returned maintaining our high standards at all times.
- Operate our sterilisation equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with all ISO documentation and instructions.
- Comply with all ISO, GMP and company Quality Management System procedures and process control instructions.
- Cover for warehouse as required.
- All goods delivered must undergo an inspection for damage.
- Rejected items to be quarantined in the specified area.
- Stock to be rotated on FIFO basis.
- Packing of UK and Export orders in accordance with Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Temperature Readings.
- Cover for customer services as required.
- Responding to requests for product, pricing and information.
- Sales order processing.
- Attend exhibitions when required.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience working within a highly audited/sterile environment and ISO standards. (At least 2 years)
- Flexible approach to work within the company.
- Be a fast learner, with a basic level of education and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions accurately and able to follow company procedures and policies.
- Be absolutely patient and customer service focused with a passion for providing and outstanding service.
- A science degree would be beneficial. (At least A Level Qualifications)
- A full UK driving licence.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Science, Scientific Vacancies, Sterilisation Technician, Science Technician, Lab Technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org